Even Google fails

adwords-wrong-language

Most of us always rely on Google when it comes to translating bits and pieces of text, and one would assume that they had pretty solid knowledge on the different languages by now.

But sometimes, even Google fails.

I had to setup a brand new Google Account and had to do a quick keyword analysis for some terms for a client. The account name is with a Swedish email ending in .se and my information states that I’m a Swede as well. But since they wanted me to enter my credit card information (which I didn’t have at the time), I just closed the tab and logged in to another account where everything was already set up. Spent an hour or so doing research and didn’t think more about it.

Read More